Humans vs Zombies Compact

General topics about the game which don't fit anywhere else. Talk of tactics, weapons, brains or anything else is welcome here as long as its related to the game.

Humans vs Zombies Compact

Postby Alistair » Thu May 26, 2011 2:26 am

From the HvZ international Forums:
Hey guys, I just finished editing a 15 minute-long mini-documentary about a game of humans vs zombies that I organise and is played over the course of a day in Sydney, Australia. This was filmed just before the start of year 9 and we are well into year 9 now, just about to start preperation for a new game.

HvZC (Humans vs Zombies Compact) consists of smaller 1-2hr rounds instead of full on survival games, with all the missions being very high risk. We normally get between 10 and 20 people show up. It's a lot of fun, and I I'd love feedback on this video and recommendations from more experienced players/moderators. Thanks for watching!

The video starts off a bit slow, but it's always nice to see other Australian games. They have a pretty impressive arsenal for about 20 players, and gun-cam is always fun.

They also have a FB group apparently: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 22556&ap=1
Alistair
Captain

Full Name: Alistair Newman
Membership Type: Full Member
Overall Kills: 3
Overall Survival Time: 175
Survival Time: 0
Kills: 0
Medals: 2
Moderator (1) Squad Style (1)

Return to General Humans vs Zombies Discussion