Kill #74 - David McKerrow killed Raphael Kabo.

All the kills made in this game so far!

Kill #74 - David McKerrow killed Raphael Kabo.

Postby MinimanMidget » Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:28 pm

David McKerrow killed Raphael Kabo at 3 PM on Tuesday (Day 2).
Raphael Kabo had survived 39 hours.
David McKerrow has now killed 1 humans.

Kill Description: (Written by the Zombie)

MinimanMidget
Veteran

Full Name: David McKerrow
Membership Type: Full Member
Student Number: 4847430
Overall Kills: 2
Overall Survival Time: 53
Survival Time: 0
Kills: 0

Re: Kill #74 - David McKerrow killed Raphael Kabo.

Postby Sasha » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:19 pm

That's freaking lame.... tell the story with drama!
Sasha
Civilian

Full Name: Pez
Student Number: 4673568
Overall Kills: 0
Overall Survival Time: 71

Postby Ruri » Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:20 pm

Oh Sasha, when Ralphie SOS'd me, he told me you were with James and him. How'd you manage to get away?
Ruri
Survivor

Full Name: Angie To
Student Number: 4848180
Overall Survival Time: 84

Postby Jirin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:03 pm

This was a *good* story (and a complete screw-up on Ralphie and I's end), so if you'll allow me to tell it...

The time was three in the afternoon, and a pair of happy humans trotted out of a Philosophy lecture on morality, intent on doing some good in the world. After only a few moments they stumbled upon their good friend Sasha, who was there due to the strange co-incidence of having agreed to meet them there. Sasha, it seemed, was in need of reaching a Drama tutorial, and needed to be there... well, right then. So, armed with a handful of socks and three untrusty Mavericks, the trio set forth.

At first luck seemed to be on their side. They traveled out the back of Manning Clarke, cutting across an abandoned car park to reach the so-called "Beer Garden". No zombies were in sight, and all seemed well, save for one minor detail - that deathtrap known as Union Court. Now, the three only needed to cross one small strip at the end to reach their destination, so despite their misgivings declared "What the hell?", and went for it. Two zombies swiftly appeared to give chase, forcing the three to cut through an eating area. Still, this wouldn't have been two bad, except that the group then encountered three zombies having a surprisingly civilized lunch right at the end of the area. Two were stunned, but this left three alive now - plenty to slaughter the humans the moment they set foot out of the area. A stalemate had been reached, owing to the human/zombie agreement to protect the sanctity of outdoor dining.

Thinking quickly, Ralphie reached for his walkie-talkie, reaching out for backup. Another friend, Angie, agreed to bring help - but before anyone could show up, the zombies revealed that they were thinking the same thing. Like flies to a bug-zapper which can't really kill them but is filled with delicious brains, they flocked to the area. At least ten zombies stood within, waiting for the humans to move, while more dropped by with each minute. Even the stunned zombies managed to find new life, warning the humans of their intent by shifting their headbands back to their rightful place. The humans were, to put it bluntly, well and truly screwed... and then they saw their chance. Fifteen heavily armed survivors rolled down the steps of the nearby bar, daring any zombie to approach them. I'd like to say the zombies scattered in fear, but they were smarter then that - they just waited inside safety, eyeing their meals.

James (that'd be me), seeing but one zombie between him and a pack of guns, saw his chance. While most of the horde engaged Ralphie in polite conversation, he ran for it, blasting the one zombie (with a headshot, he later learned... sorry about that) and joining the pack. In the confusion, Sasha somehow vanished - I can't say what her fate was, being busy running for my life. Only Ralphie remained, with three zombies literaly standing beside him at the edge of the eating zone. At the urging of the survivors, who knew they were being surrounded, he jumped for his life, making it to the humans only to learn that a zombie had stepped out and tagged the edge of his trenchcoat as it flapped semi-dramatically at his feet. Being a reasonable sort, he went back and allowed the zombies to eat him, while the survivors, knowing their job was done, bolted for the bar. By the time they had arrived back, they learnt that three had fallen to the horde... they'd saved one man, and maybe one woman, but lost three of their own. Sadly, this tale was a victory for the zombies. :(

tl;dr: We did something stupid, big group came to bail us out, and Ralphie got eaten.
Jirin
Looter

Full Name: James Catling
Student Number: 4845867
Overall Kills: 3
Overall Survival Time: 177
Medals: 1
Survivor (1)

Postby Raphael » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:45 pm

Thank you for furnishing the thread with this excellent account, James. Tomorrow I will eat your brains in thanks.
Raphael
Survivor

Full Name: Raphael Kabo
Student Number: 4845893
Overall Survival Time: 98

Return to Kills